See How You Can Turn Blog Readers into Business Leads and Customers
Learn More About Catalyst
Catalyst is my premium one-on-one service for people who need to earn an income from their blog. This service combines coaching and done-for-you services based on your needs.
One of my clients needed to boost the amount of “hot leads” received from her blog. We agreed that she needed to add an opt-in form to her sidebar and after each post. But, she didn’t know how to design and implement the optin code. We took care of it for her, creating new sidebar forms and even creating a custom cover for her ebook. She saw an immediate jump in email leads.
Why It’s Called Catalyst
I believe that you know how to be successful, they just need a push in the right direction. Often times, the nudge comes from a piece of advice or simply me personally helping you take the next step. Either way, you get exactly what you need to finally enjoy success.
Not Your Typical Consulting
Most “experts and gurus” focus on giving you a homogenized one-size-fits-all approach. They don’t take the time to learn about you and your business. From there you get the “standard treatment”. Catalyst isn’t standard. Click the other tabs to read about how Catalyst is an entirely new way to build your blog and business.
I work from a playbook of best practices. However I customize this playbook for your blog and business. I understand that your blog is a “special case” and I plan for your objectives and goals.
You won’t receive cookie-cutter advice. You won’t receive abstract theory. You’ll just get the best strategies applied to your unique situation.
One of my clients came to me with a request to modify their existing blog.
After discussing their challenges and goals I realized that they had a brilliant idea for an entirely new blog. We worked together to build the blog, create an editorial calendar, develop lead magnets and revamp their email marketing. Today the new blog is rapidly picking up steam and attracting new readers.
Catalyst is not an eBook or a Video
One client remarked “I can’t believe how hands-on you are!”.
I know that at this stage you need a real person putting real time into your business and blog.
Catalyst isn’t a home-study course. It isn’t a video. It’s much more.
For 30 days, I join your team and work to achieve your objectives. I’ll do whatever it takes to make you succesful. That’s my guarantee.
Here’s what I did for a recent Catalyst Client:
1. Redesigned a landing page
2. Installed SEO and Google Analytics Plugins
3. Set-up a metrics dashboard
4. Wrote a guest posting pitch
5. Rewrote product/service pages
6. Consulted on how to install Paypal as a credit-card payment solution
Like I said, this is a hands-on service.
Here’s what you’ll receive with Catalyst:
- Quick Wins: I’ll review your blog and identify the areas that can be improved immediately. I’ll show you how to make the changes or do them for you. It’s up to you. My goal is to tackle and clear away whatever is delaying your success. This is hands-on, down in the trenches work. My goal is to move fast and keep as much of the work off your shoulders as possible.
- Smart Objectives and Goals: We’ll discuss your goals and business model. From there, we’ll agree on the best objectives and goals for your blog. At this point, I “invest” in your success, pledging to do whatever it takes to achieve your goal. My clients are often shocked by how much they get for a relatively small investment.
- Income Booster: I’ll implement my proven Blog Sales Cycle for your blog. We’ll walk through each step and put each element into place. This includes: Reviewing and refining your products and services, building lead magnets, setting up an email lead nurturing process.
- The Flywheel: What happens when I’m gone? Can you keep up the momentum? Yes. A flywheel takes effort to start moving but when it starts it’s hard to stop. We’ll build a success flywheel for your blog. I’ll show you how to build on our Quick Wins, revine your Smart Objectives and Goals, and continually build new services to increase your income.
Remember, this is a customized service.
We’ll talk and agree on the best combination of services for your business blog. Your blog is a unique challenge. Your goals will become my goals. I’m here to make sure that things happen quickly and effectively.
If we haven’t talked before then you may want to do some due diligence first.
Let’s jump on the phone and make sure that Catalyst can work for you. We’ll be working very closely for the next 30-days and I want to make sure you and I are on the same page. So, let’s chat about your blog, your business, and your goals.
At the end of the phone call you can decide if Catalyst is for you. But most of all, you’ll have the chance to check me out and make sure we can work together.
The investment for Catalyst is $600.00.
This is a flat one-time fee. I don’t charge by the hour. Your $600 pays for an outcome.
Your outcome can be: more leads, more sales, a new product, a new email marketing campaign. I won’t quit until we’ve met our goals.
If you are ready to get started immediately then click here to pay via credit card or paypal.
I spend a lot of time talking with people about how to use their blog to build their business. Take a look at what they’ve had to say about our “chats”:
This guy’s good
Angie S. says: After just a 30-minute conversation, Stan gave me a pretty solid framework for a blogging strategy for the next year. This guy’s good! A lot of “experts” offer abstract advice for how to make money from your blog. Stan drills down to the granular and gives you action items to get your blog on the right track. If you’re looking for a clear, easy-to-follow blogging game plan or you’re just trying to make sense of it all, then Stan’s your man.
30 minutes of pure awesome advice
Lee D. says: Stan is the best! After 10 minutes Stan got to the root of the challenges that I was facing. Stan then took the remaining time to get me started with some actionable items, short-term and long-term ideas and the confidence to take on this beast I call blogging. His observations will allow me to focus on some areas I have not thought to. If you are struggling with your blog, your web presence or how to tie it all together without causing more angst, talk to Stan, he will be just what you need.
Teresa R. says: Thank you so much for your continued encouragement and support. I have definitely been thinking about your advice and plan to act on it sooner than later. I especially appreciate how understanding you are as you have been in my same shoes. No one can really know how to help someone else unless they have already walked that same path. Stan is the real thing and has done just that. Thanks again!