Even though you love snuggling up with a Pushing Social post, you might not have the time to dig into my latest 1000 word epic.
That’s why I created the new Pushing Social Podcast – especially for you.Â Every week, I’ll talk about the previous week’s posts and give you a quick tutorial on something that you’ll find useful. I’m excited about the Podcast and I bet you’ll have a good time with it too.
In our inaugural episode I’ll cover:
- Why a podcast makes sense for most blogs
- Quick tips to recording your own podcast
- A few pieces of gear you will need to start podcasting
- A review of this week’s posts covering the Egyptian Revolution, Valentines for Trolls, and Broken Resolutions.
Quick Note: Â
In this podcast I talk about my Pushing Social Bootcamp. Â The Bootcamp has been folded into the PS Mastermind. Â Same mission, new name and even more awesome content.
Go ahead and click the play button to listen now:
- Avid Vocal Studio – Microphone that I use for all audio recording
- Audacity Recording Software (MAC/PC)
- Post: Just in Case You’ve (Already) Broken Your Blogging Resolution
- Post: Why You Should Send a Valentine to Your Favorite Troll
- Post: What if You Only Had 20 Blog Posts Left?
More Downloading Options: