It’s called the Medici Effect and it has the power to reshape how you approach your blogging. Coined by Frans Johansson, The Medici Effect offers a clear path to combining unrelated topics into a sure-fire recipe for a quantum leap in your content’s impact and stickiness. I first came across this idea on Copyblogger and have been fascinated by it for over two years.
This week, I’ll explain how you can use the Medici Effect on your blog and get immediate access to breakthrough content.
Plus we’ll tackle…
- How to achieve balance with your social media activities and not burn yourself out chasing the elusive “engagement” holy grail
- Where to find inspiration “outside” your niche.
- How to detect “procrastination” in disguise
Go ahead and dive in![display_podcast]
- Sign-up for the “Why Your Blog Isn’t Making Money” Teleclass
- Post: Is Engagement Killing Your Blog?
- Post: Finally A Kick-Ass Blogging List Without the Usual Suspects
More Downloading Options