Wanna write for Pushing Social?
If you have practical, positive, and provocative articles that PSers will dig, I’d love to publish and promote the hell out of it.
Pushing Social is evolving into a destination for people who are inspired by Social business. I’m looking for great articles about Social Business Social Apps, Social Business Events, and Practical Social Business Strategies.
One caveat though…I’m picky. PSers are a finicky bunch that like it straight with zero fluff.
Here are a few pointers to improve your chances of getting the microphone:
1. Take the time to read the posts here. I’m looking for new perspectives not rehashed drivel. Look for holes in my content that you can fill with your special brand of brilliance. Don’t mistake “great” with long or complex. On the contrary, concise, inspired, and practical articles are preferred.
2. Include links don’t be obnoxious. I don’t mind if you link to other sites that complement or inform your article. However, if I see shameless self-promotion, I’ll boot you from here forever.
Tip: If you link to other posts on Pushing Social you’ll earn my thanks and adoration
3. Send a high-quality, high-impact image. Get rights to your image and include the photographer if you use Creative Commons photos. Please resize your images to be 300 pixels wide maximum.
4. Make it easy on me. Send your post in HTML format. I just want to copy and paste directly into WordPress.
5. Don’t ask for permission. Just write your post and send it to me at stansmith (at) pushingsocial.com . I’ll let you know pronto if I plan to use it. Don’t bug me, I promise to get back with you.
Show me what you got.