I haven’t talked about blogging in a while. Frankly, I’ve been wondering if there is anything new to say. But just this weekend, a friend of mine asked for my opinion on her choice of blog hosts. It took me 2 seconds to fire off my answer – “Wrong move.” He was about to make a rookie mistake, a mistake I had blogged about in the past but hadn’t in the last year or so.
That’s when it hit me that certain topics are timeless.
One of them is how to publish better blogs in less time.
My best practices around blogging has evolved over time. The tools I use have changed radically too. Great stuff to talk to you about.
So Laura and I recorded an episode solely on blogging. I’m talking about 45 minutes of pure tactical, nitty-gritty details that I wish I had when I started.
- The future of blogging. Are blogs dead?
- Laura’s A.B.C approach – it’s not what you think but it will save you tons of time on your next post
- Content creation accelerators so you can spend more time publishing and less time staring at a blank monitor
- How to feed the content monster without burning yourself out in the process
- And my favorite – blogging tools! See what Laura and I are using to publish stellar blog posts.
Listen to the Episode Here
You might want to listen to this one twice so you can write down all the tactics and tools we mention. Of course, you can reference the show notes here.
We Have A Free Gift For You Too…
We’re giving away custom “Up Your Game” journals to everyone who leaves a review. If you like the podcast, tell people about it on iTunes, and get one our journals. You like free stuff right? Come and get it!
Thanks to Our Sponsors
C.R. Gibson created our custom journals and once you see them you’ll want some for your clients too.
S2N Design created TheMarketingHuddle.com and all of our graphics. These guys are pros and will treat your right.