Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares
Tabatha’s Salon Makeover
I enjoy these reality shows because in the end, someone gets something tangible – a new restaurant, a better salon, a changed life.
Truth be known, I’ve had the secret desire to either participate on or host my own reality show. Since, I am not clever enough to be on Survivor, I will try something that is custom-made for me . . . and you.
It’s Called Fix My Blog
I spend a lot of time helping people create, redesign, or relaunch their blogs.
I love the process of starting with a broken and busted blog and turning it into sleek, smart, and profitable reader magnet. The challenge is that my fees are getting a little pricey for the hobby blogger which means I can help those with money to invest but everyone has to fend for themselves. That’s not cool.
So Fix My Blog will give you a chance to get a complete review of your blog along with a customized recommendations that can be implemented immediately.
Here’s how it works
For the next 12 months, I will record my Review & Recommendation (R&R) session of a Pushing Social reader’s blog. If you are on my email list you have already received an invitation for a chance to be featured on Fix My Blog. I will post the recordings, free-of-charge, for fellow PS readers to reference.
During the show, I will help a blogger improve:
- Audience selection: Picking the right audience is critical for growing a successful blog
- Creative design: A great looking blog is the “price of entry” for success. Thankfully you can make a noticeable creative improvement with inexpensive tweaks
- Blog Post Headlines: I’ll rip apart and revise the blogger’s headlines in real-time. (I can’t wait…)
- Blog Post Leads: Almost no one talks about the power of the first 4 sentences of your blog post. I’ll offer my advice on how to turn dry and boring sentences into irresistible invitations to keep reading
- Blog Post Structure: Most bloggers write great posts in the wrong way. Watch each episode to see what I mean and how to fix it
- Call-To-Action: What is the best way to ask for comments, subscriptions, or a purchase? This is the money question that we’ll cover in each episode
- Getting Noticed: Every blog has the opportunity to outshine its competition and attract a thriving and supportive audience. We’ll be talking about some specific recommendations
- How to Make Money Blogging: Yes, you can make a great living from blogging. I’ll be helping each Fix Your Blog participant juice their profit potential.
Each episode will be 60-minutes of sheer information and fun (as much as an introvert can manage).
The first episode will debut next week on Tuesday, December 17th and will be ready for you by 12 noon EST to watch during lunch.