Content marketing is powerful probably as powerful as brand marketing. In the last year or so, we’ve seen that content marketing also costs money. You’ll need excellent writers, graphic artists, and social media specialists for a robust and effective plan.
Your content needs to pay its own way.
In this episode of The Marketing Huddle, we discuss how to turn your readers into leads and customers. During our discussion we’ll explore:
- How to decide if you can monetize your content
- The right time to start monetizing your content
- Is advertising right for you and how to best get started
- Effective models for monetizing your content
Open up iTunes, and take a listen. The podcast is just long enough for your evening commute.
This Week in Marketing
Facebook is giving content creators an authorship option similar to Google’s now-defunct feature. Is Facebook trying to turn itself into your content creation headquarters?
Marketing MVP: Ragnar
Groove, the popular small business help desk app is this episodes Marketing MVP.
Groove does an excellent job of –
- Understanding the core motivation of its target customer
- Using content to create rapport with readers
- Turning interest in its blog into leads
Listen in for more.
Listen to This Week’s Episode
We’ve Got More For You
Get show notes, bonus gifts and more at The Marketing Huddle. We’ll see you there.