We are looking for fun, intense, optimistic, and creatively obsessed social media mavens to join our team as Content Production Interns. It doesn’t matter if you are 21 or 61, we think you may have what it takes to be a miracle worker.
You want perks? Check these out:
- See how a Top 10 Social Media Blog works from the inside out
- Help our incredibly smart clients spread their message
- Discover your strengths and your voice by getting challenged for the first time in your professional career
- Never have to fill out a timesheet
- Get stuff done without getting interrupted for dump meeting by “leadership” that doesn’t lead.
- We won’t call you an intern. You can put Content Producer on your LinkedIn profile and brag about working at PS
- We will give you a glowing / written recommendation if you rock our world
- I hate email. We chat when we need something.
- Get the inside track on a potential paid position
The Not So Fine Print
- We will work the dog slop out of you and you will love us for it
- You will not get paid a dime. No lie. But we will be happy to double your salary. That’s the truth too.
- We will not hold your hand and tell you what to do. This is an opportunity for self-starters only
- We won’t fire you if you screw up. But we will ignore you. That’s much more humane.
We let our Intern out of the super-secret PS bat cave for a second to chat –
Stan isn’t kidding when he says he’ll work the dog slop out of you — by the end of the day I feel like I’ve had my butt kicked. Don’t let it stop you from applying though, because I’m loving every second of it. – Marie Williams (“PS Diva”)
You’re still here so you must be still interested. Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Working with our design and engineering team to create content-driven websites and blogs
- Collaborating closely with our Pushing Social Podcast producer to dream up and deliver truly awesome podcasts and live events
- Curating and syndicating content for our clients
- Learning more than you care to about Michael Jordan, fishing for largemouth bass, and writing posts about Lady Gaga.
Still want in?