Modern marketing continues to evolve at a neck-snapping pace. Every day we need to identify, evaluate, and deploy new strategies to keep up with new innovations. It’s easy to get overwhelmed.
Tune into The Marketing Huddle Podcast to get a few practical pointers on how to organize your marketing strategy, team, and tools. Laura and I discuss:
- What to consider when developing your marketing budget. Are you overspending or underspending?
- The one person you need to successfully execute your marketing strategy (it’s not who you think it is!)
- How to staff your marketing team and when to consider outsourcing.
- The best tools for handling your email, CRM, and content creation tasks.
Plus we’ve thrown in a lot of attitude, smack talk, and the introduction of the Twitter Poser Jar. You’ll have fun – I promise.
One More Thing
We highlight a Marketing MVP in each episode. The Marketing MVP is a fellow business building professional who represents next level marketing thinking. This week we discuss Caleb Wojcik, the brains behind DIY Video Guy. He’s also the secret weapon behind the video success of Pat Flynn and Amy Porterfield.
Here’s The Show Notes
We talked about the following tools and resources during the show:
- CRM Tools: Nimble, Salesforce, and Insightly
- Email Marketing: Mailchimp, Hubspot, Infusionsoft, and Aweber
- Social Media Monitoring and Mangement: Hootsuite and Buffer
- Analytics: Google Analytics and Mixpanel
- Brands Saying Bey (Don’t be a Poser!):
Listen to The Marketing Huddle
You can listen to the show on iTunes or below:
Can You Do Us a Favor?
Laura and I are investing time and money into bringing you are very best marketing insights. We need your support. We aren’t going to charge for The Marketing Huddle but we need to ask you to help us spread the word.
- Leave a review in iTunes: iTunes uses reviews to decide which podcasts will be featured. Every review counts. Leave your review and we may give you a shout out on the show!
- Subscribe to the Show: Subscribing to the show makes it easy to alert you when a new episode is available. We have a couple of ways to subscribe here.