I threw down the gauntlet on Monday, challenging PSers to get 1,000 new blog readers in 90 days. It will be a full-on sprint to blog success. Joining is easy by the way. The start date was 3/12. The end date is Saturday June 9th. You join by simply commenting on the How to Get Your First 1,000 Blog Readers post. Give me your name and your blog address.
Every week on Wednesday, I will give you a new technique to grow your blog’s readership. Check out Wednesday’s post for a peek at the what’s in store. I put together a quick-start guide that teaches 3 special techniques for those who want a faster start. About 97 people have already picked up the guide. You can get it here.
Ready? Here’s what we did this week.
PS – Best of the week
This was an excellent guest post from Melissa Agnes, the latest addition to the PS roster. She outlines 7 great tips for using your blog to weather a social media crisis.
A mid-week kick in the pants to get you started in the 1,000 Reader Challenge. We talk Google Analytics, finding the right readers, and blogging metabolism (yes, you read the right!). Dive in.
Can’t figure out what to write? You might be suffering from blogger’s blog. Here’s how to beat it.
The post that kicked of the epic 1,000 Reader Challenge. Read it. Join. Be Great. Simple right?
- The 5 Types of Work That Fill Your Day
- Opt-in Email Newsletter Popup Best Practices for 2012
- 3 Ways Google Social Search Should Change Your Marketing
- Writing for leads: Presentation slides – Conversation Marketing
- Why “Interesting” is a Very Overrated Blogging Quality
- 6 Must-Have Social Plugins for Your WordPress Blog
- How to Stay On Track for Your Goals