Take a look and let me know what you think.
PS – Best of the Week
That’s right. If you aren’t in the social media industry then just pick 3 social share buttons and invest your time in building those audiences. My stance has raised some eyebrows. Take a look and let me know what you think.
@Copyblogger Media just launched Premise 2.0, a drastically enhanced version of their popular landing page software. I give you my take on landing pages and how Premise 2.0 fits into the mix.
This web tool is rapidly building momentum. IFTTT is an easy tool for automating most of your online and blogging chores. If you are busy, time-starved, and a little geeky then give this post a read.
A little pick-me up for blog warriors. Sometimes things don’t go as planned, I’ve offered some tips to get you back on your feet.
PS + Twitter
- 9 Social Media Hacks I Use Every Day
- How to Use StumbleUpon for Business
- 26 Tips for Using Pinterest for Business
- Collected Wisdom: 25 Bits of Advice on Making Ideas Happen
- How Google’s +1 Button Affects SEO
- The Hybrids are Coming: Evolution of the Prototype Marketer
- Why People Bought The White iPhone—Even When They Wanted The Black One
Every week I spotlight a blogger that is working hard to improve their blog. Do me a favor. Stop by their blog, read their posts, comment, and encourage them.
The spotlight is on: LiveALifeYouLove.com